A Brief Doctrinal Statement
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration and authority of the Scriptures, which have been graciously preserved by God.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, co-equal in being and nature.
- We believe in the literal, seven-day creation by the direct act of God.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, substitutionary death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that every man is a sinner, estranged from God, and unable to save himself.
- We believe that salvation is solely by the grace of God.
a. Christ Jesus the Lord, having died and shed His blood according to God’s gracious purpose, redeemed a people to Himself.
b. The New Birth is an effectual work of God’s grace which produces repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the visible, personal, pre-tribulational, pre-millennial return of the Lord Jesus Christ for believers. The Day of the Lord includes the judgment of the Tribulation and the blessings of the Millennium.
- We believe in the responsibility for Christians to glorify the Lord in both the edification of fellow believers and evangelizing the lost.
- We believe heaven and hell are literal, everlasting, and conscious locations; heaven being reserved for believers, and hell being reserved for unbelievers.
- We believe that God has ordained the local church as His instrument to declare His Word and to do His work in this age.
- We believe in the necessity of separation from worldliness, the ecumenical movement, the modern charismatic movement, and all false teaching.